On Thursday 05.01.2023 we will start selling the Wingnut Wings products.
You can find out what is important to know in this article.
The first information post from 16.01.2022 announcing the Wingnut Wings delivery can be found here:
Announcement – Wingnut Wings Special Sale
You can now find new respectively expanded information here:
Start of sales / When will the products be available?
- Date: 05.01.2023
- Time: approx. 18.00 o’clock
Maximum order quantity per kit
We have received feedback on this from various quarters. Some find the 3 pieces per kit limit too high and others too low. Both sides have perfectly understandable arguments.
We are aware that some customers do not buy the kits as collectors or model builders, but will sell them elsewhere at top prices or at least plan to do so.
That is the reason for the idea of a limit. We also observed this phenomenon in 2020, when there were no restrictions from our side.
On the other hand, there are also many customers who do not only buy for themselves, but also for friends and clubs. For this group of customers, the restrictions might be sometimes too strict.
Wingnut Wings is no longer part of our B2B portfolio and is sold by us exclusively to end customers. Retailers cannot order these products from us.
We have therefore decided not to change the order quantity that has already been communicated. Each customer can order a maximum of three pieces per kit. A larger number is not possible.
It will be possible to order more than three different products from Wingnut Wings. The quantity limit only applies per item.
This limit is per customer, not per order.
In order to implement the restriction, we will use adapted fraud prevention procedures accordingly.
Temporary restrictions on payment methods
With the start of the campaign, we will limit the possible payment methods.
The following payment methods are not available for a certain period of time:
- Cash on Delivery
- Prepayment / Payment in Advance
The point in time from which these two payment methods will be available again will depend on the duration of the sales campaign, which is not yet foreseeable.
All other payment methods are still available.
Orders only possible via shop
We only accept online orders for these products. You cannot order Wingnut Wings products from us by telephone, e-mail or letter.
Pre-Orders & Reservations
Pre-orders and reservations are not possible. Please refrain from inquiries about this.
Availability Notification / Stock Alert
We looked at the registrations for notifications and noticed two things:
- Some customers signed up for the message but did not open respectively click on the email with the confirmation link. From a legal point of view, the availability notification is advertising and the registration for advertising emails, even if they are unique as in this case, must be confirmed using the double opt-in procedure.
No notification will be sent without confirmation.
We see something similar with the registrations for the newsletter.
- For many products, there are already more registrations for the stock alert than we actually have received. Unfortunately, it cannot be avoided that some customers cannot get hold of a kit.
Unfortunately, the demand is simply much higher than the available supply.
Where can I find the kits once they become available?
All available products can be found in the shop after the start of sales:
We expect the following products:
- wnw32021 Fokker E.1 (Early)
- wnw32023 Rumpler C.IV early
- wnw32026 Roland C.II
- wnw32029 Fokker E.IV
- wnw32034 AEG G.IV (Early)
- wnw32035 AMC DH.9
- wnw32036 Hansa-Brandenburg W.12 (early)
- wnw32037 Rumpler C.IV late
- wnw32038 Salmson 2-A2 / Otsu 1
- wnw32040 DFW C.V – mid production
- wnw32041 Roland C.IIa (late)
- wnw32042 AEG G.IV (late)
- wnw32045 Gotha G.1
- wnw32046 Albatros B.II (Early)
- wnw32049 Halberstadt Cl.II (Early)
- wnw32050 Felixstowe F.2a (Early)
- wnw32053 Gotha UWD
- wnw32055 Sopwith Pup “Gnome”
- wnw32057 DFW C.V – late production
- wnw32058 Jeannin Stahltaube (1914)
- wnw32059 Salmson 2-A2 ‘USAS’
- wnw32060 Bristol F.2b Fighter (Post War)
wnw32061 DH.9a “NINAK” (Post War)*
- wnw32062 Halberstadt Cl.II (Late)
- wnw32065 Junkers D.1
- wnw32066 Felixstowe F.2a (Late)
- wnw32067 Fokker D.VII early
- wnw32070 Sopwith F.1 Camel “BR.1”
- wnw32071 Sopwith F.1 Camel “Le Rhone”
- wnw32072 Sopwith F.1 Camel “USAS”
- wnw32073 Sopwith 5F.1 Dolphin
- wnw32079 Hannover Cl.II (Early)
- wnw32603 Fokker E.II “Max Immelmann”
- wnw32605 Fokker D.VII F “Hermann Göring”
- wnw32606 AMC DH.2 “Lanoe Hawker”
- wnw32607 Sopwith Triplane “Raymond Collishaw”
- wnw32608 Sopwith 7F.1 Snipe “William Barker”
- wnw32801 Felixstowe F.2a & Hansa-Brandenburg W.29
- wnw32803 Sopwith F.1 Camel & LVG C.VI
- wnw32804 Halberstadt Cl.II & RE.8 “Harry Tate” Duellists
*Unfortunately, the model wnw32061 DH.9a „NINAK“ (Post War) was not loaded into the container and is currently still in a New Zealand logistics center. We are already in the process of clarifying how and when this model will reach us.
However, it will definitely not be available at the start of sales.
We wish everyone that they can get their dream model and a good start into the new year!