Practically we have become aware of small problems here. Here we inform you about the current state and explain, what exactly went wrong.
Why you are not sending the pre-order for the item BT-001 Panzer IV Ausf.G Mid / Late 2in1 yet?
– When we receive a large supply of new products, we randomly check a few copies of each product. In this case, unfortunately, our quality control has determined that the content is not complete.
- The decals are incomplete
- There are no spray templates (masks) for painting
For other suppliers, the kit is already available?
– We can not comment on kits from other dealers. We do not know if they received complete kits or if there was no control.
When should the missing parts arrive at your place?
– According to the manufacturer, these are already on their way to us. Maybe, this shipment will also be checked by customs. As soon as the missing parts arrive, we will start to add them to the Panzer IV and send the pre-orders out as soon as possible.
Where will you inform the customers about the current status?
– We will expand this blog post as soon as we receive new information.
—Area for Additions—
–We received questions about the metal pipe. The metal tube is the kits here.
However, it is not, as presented in the video, burnished. It is a very ordinary aluminum tube.
– A first delivery of masks is currently in Cologne and is checked by customs.
– The decals are currently in the transit center Shanghai.
Carefully estimated, it could be possible to deliver at the end of next week.
—End of Additions—
Even if we ourselves can not do anything for the mistake, we apologize for the inconvenience.
If you would like to take a look at the kit in advance, you have the opportunity on our YouTube channel. On the one hand Christian unpacks the kit and on the other hand you can also follow the construction. The second part of the series “MBK builds # 002 – Panzer IV Ausf.G (Border Model)” will be released on 30.03.2019.
Have fun watching!
We apologize for the delay.